Heavy-duty laundry requires heavy-duty equipment, and Worldwide Laundry provides the equipment you need to remove the toughest stains. Your laundry needs to be durable and reliable to keep linens and clothing clean and to minimize the spread of diseases that can occur in congregate living.
- Energy-Efficient. With many correctional facilities facing limited budgets, finding cost-efficient laundry equipment is important. With extraction speeds of 100 to 200 G-Force, Dexter washers can remove more water, cutting your drying time and gas costs significantly. A sump-free design reduces water usage. Dexter’s variable frequency drive controls electrical usage, allowing you to cut your utility expenses by as much as 60%.
- Ease of Use and Lock-Out Ability on Controls. Since inmates often operate the laundry equipment, Dexter equipment is easy to use and offers lock-out safety features. Dexter’s durable design and easy programming are ideal for correctional facility laundries. Easy to use and with built-in safety features, Dexter’s washers and dryers help you maintain longevity on laundry and short, adjustable cycles allow for maximum productivity.
- Ease of Installation. Dexter equipment is easy to install. Single gas, electrical, and venting connections simplify installation. Extra-large lint screens are easy to clean and maintain. All Dexter equipment fits through a standard 36” doorway and stacked units are available for areas with limited space.
- Automatic Chemical Injection. To ensure the right cleaning chemicals and softeners are used at the appropriate water temperature and cycle, Dexter offers automatic chemical injection capabilities on their industrial washers. This is an essential feature for the proper removal of stains and other contaminants. Auto-injection eliminates the need for adding chemicals manually and chemical overuse and waste. It ensures that your items are properly cleaned every time! Typically, automatic chemical injections result in significant savings in detergent costs.
- Made in the U.S.A. Because many correctional facilities are government-owned, buying American-made is very important and often required! All Dexter washers and dryers are made in a factory in Fairfield, Iowa with union labor, and the company is 100% employee-owned.
- Durable, “Overbuilt” Designs. Laundry equipment in the correctional environment needs to be durable, and Dexter is more than ready for the task. All Dexter laundry equipment is built using heavy-duty, oversized, and commercial-rated components. Dexter machines are designed to run efficiently and continuously, 24 hours per day.
Contact Worldwide Laundry today for a free professional laundry consultation of your facility.