- Inverter Driven Motor
- Heavy-Duty Structural Tube Construction
- Stainless Steel Cabinet
- Load Imbalance Detection Before Spinning
- Large, Convenient Supply Dispenser
- Flexible Water Level Settings
- Ergonomic, Easy-Grip Door Handle
- The optional MP2 Controller upgrade offers even greater customizability and control over your machine’s cycles and capabilities such as:
- 99 cycle options
- 16 standard cycles
- 83 programmable cycles
- Fully programmable cycles with computer software-enabled setup capabilities
- Rapid cycle advance
- Simple diagnostic control
This rigid-mount, 30- lb. standard spin 200 G-Force washer/extractor is constructed with a structural tube design frame and heavy-duty cast aluminum counter weight to provide superior strength and maximum stability. The durable ergonomic design of the door handle combined with our Easy Lock™ door lock provides convenience and safety. All EcoWash washers feature a standard quick disconnect for immediate power shutoff to your washer. Our Intuitive Micro Controls (IMC®) is a customizable, easy to program and use microprocessor.
Rugged Structural Tube Construction
EcoWash rapid spin washer/extractors are constructed with a structural tube design frame in combination with a heavy-duty cast aluminum counter weight to provide superior strength and maximum stability throughout the wash cycle.
Durable Door Safety Lock and Handle
The durable ergonomic design of the door handle combined with our Easy Lock™ door lock provides maximum convenience and safety.
Large, Convenient Supply Dispenser
Easy to use, this large supply dispenser allows you to conveniently load your detergent, bleach and fabric softeners before starting your wash cycle.
5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
ADC’s EcoWash machines carry a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty assuring you’ve invested in superior performance, quality, durability and reliability.